JOIN OUR TEAM
Werewolf Therapeutics, Inc., Cambridge, MA
Cancer immunotherapy targeting immune checkpoints is demonstrating transformative anti-tumor activity in clinical use, and additional immune regulatory pathways are emerging with the expectation that therapeutics targeting these pathways will rapidly enter clinical development. Werewolf Therapeutics Inc. is an exciting start-up biotech, located in the heart of Cambridge MA, focusing on the development of novel biologic agents for the treatment of cancer. We are currently seeking experienced research scientists to join our rapidly growing team.
Description of Role, Responsibilities and Requirements
The successful candidate will be a creative scientist, with strong problem-solving skills and demonstrated expertise in protein display and antibody/therapeutic protein development. H/she will be responsible for discovery efforts using recombinant protein display methods to support the company’s lead discovery activities. H/she will be required to design, execute, and provide data analysis for complex protein display selections and optimization screens, as well as present the data to the project team and senior management. H/she will be expected to thrive in a dynamic start-up environment.
- A Ph.D. in Molecular Biology or related field, as well as 5+ years of laboratory experience is required. Prior industry experience is preferred.
- Expertise in recombinant protein display systems (e.g. yeast, mammalian, or phage display).
- Expertise in mammalian cell culture and FACS.
- Proven managerial skills.
- Experience with cell-based assays and/or protein purification is desirable.
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills are required.
- Knowledge of oncology or immunology is beneficial.
- Excellent problem-solving skills for developing creative solutions and for maintaining timelines. Strong organizational skills.
- Expertise with protein analysis tools, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are a must. Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team to execute experimental plans and deliver results is also necessary.
For further information or to be considered for this position, please contact: email@example.com