WEREWOLF Therapeutics, Inc., Cambridge MA
Cancer therapy targeting immune checkpoints has demonstrated transformative anti-tumor activity in clinical use, and additional immune regulatory pathways are emerging with the expectation that therapeutics targeting these pathways will rapidly enter clinical development. WEREWOLF Therapeutics Inc. is an exciting start-up biotech, located in the heart of Cambridge MA, focusing on the development of novel biologic agents targeting the immune system for the treatment of cancer. We are currently seeking experienced scientists to join our team.
The successful candidate will be a creative scientist, with strong problem-solving skills and demonstrated experience in protein biochemistry and antibody/therapeutic protein development. H/she will be responsible for discovery efforts using recombinant protein display methods to support the company’s lead discovery activities. H/she will be required to design, execute, and provide data analysis for complex protein display selections and optimization screens, as well as present the data to the project team and senior management. H/she will be expected to thrive in a dynamic start-up environment.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry or related field, as well as 2+ years of laboratory experience is required. Prior industry experience is preferred.
- Experience with recombinant protein display systems (e.g. yeast, mammalian, or phage display).
- Experience with mammalian cell culture and FACS.
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills are required.
- Experience with cell-based assays and/or protein purification is desirable.
- Knowledge of oncology or immunology is beneficial.
- Excellent problem-solving skills for developing creative solutions and for maintaining timelines. Strong organizational skills.
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are a must. Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team to execute experimental plans and deliver results is also necessary.
For further information or to be considered for this position, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org