WEREWOLF Therapeutics, Inc., Cambridge MA
Cancer therapy targeting immune checkpoints has demonstrated transformative anti-tumor activity in clinical use, and additional immune regulatory pathways are emerging with the expectation that therapeutics targeting these pathways will rapidly enter clinical development. WEREWOLF Therapeutics Inc. is an exciting start-up biotech, located in the heart of Cambridge MA, focusing on the development of novel biologic agents targeting the immune system for the treatment of cancer. We are currently seeking experienced scientists to join our team.
The successful candidate will be an experienced research associate who will contribute to the design and execution of our experimental programs. This individual will work closely with the rest of the Translational team to develop and execute project plans and timelines, evaluate new targets, as well as being responsible for running a variety of in vitro and ex vivo assays to support lead selection and preclinical development of our agents.
- BS or MS in Biology, as well as 5+ years of experience is required. Prior industry experience is a strong plus.
- Expertise in cell biology, cell culture techniques, and assay development is required.
- Familiarity with ELISA, AlphaLISA, Luminex, and qPCR
- Expertise in the culture and isolation of primary cells including immune cells.
- Expertise working with ex-vivo tumor tissue cultures is desirable.
- Experience with FACS experimental procedures and analysis is preferred but not required.
- Familiarity with emerging new science and/or technologies.
- Excellent problem-solving skills for developing creative solutions and for maintaining timelines.
- Ability to work as part of a team to execute experimental plans and deliver results. Strong data analysis skills are required.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are a must.
For further information or to be considered for this position, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org