JOIN OUR TEAM
Werewolf Therapeutics, Inc., Cambridge, MA
Cancer immunotherapy targeting immune checkpoints is demonstrating transformative anti-tumor activity in clinical use, and additional immune regulatory pathways are emerging with the expectation that therapeutics targeting these pathways will rapidly enter clinical development. Werewolf Therapeutics is an exciting start-up biotech, located in the heart of Cambridge MA, focusing on the development of novel biologic agents for the treatment of cancer. We are currently seeking an experienced bioanalytical scientist to join our rapidly growing team.
Description of Role, Responsibilities and Requirements
The successful candidate will be an experienced Research Scientist/Sr. Research Scientist who will contribute to the development, qualification of novel bioanalytical assay (PK, ADA, Nab, soluble biomarkers), and sample analysis to support and advance our innovative immunotherapeutic platforms with an emphasis on both pre-clinical and clinical programs. This individual will be responsible for running a variety of in vitro assays, designing and implementing experiments, executing bioanalysis of PK/ADA samples to help characterize PK/PD, distribution, immunogenicity of biotherapeutics and to support lead selection and preclinical development of our agents.
- Assist in the development and qualification of various fit to purpose bioanalytical assays (PK, PD, ADA, Nab, biomarker assays), sample preparation and nonclinical/ clinical sample testing to measure the concentration of biotherapeutics and anti-drug antibodies in various biological matrices (sera, plasma, tumor tissues).
- Optimize and execute new in vitro assays using MSD, ELISA, PLA, AlphaLISA, FRET, cell-based activity and potency assays, ligand-binding assays, qPCR, and various other platforms.
- Evaluate functionality of various bioanalytical assays in different biological matrices (mouse, NHP, human) for analysis of non-GLP studies.
- Maintain detailed and well-organized electronic lab notebook.
- Actively participate in presentations of lab data and scientific discussions in lab meetings.
- BS or MS in Bioanalytical Chemistry, Pharmacology, Immunology or related disciplines, as well as 3-5+ years of experience is required. Prior industry experience is a strong plus.
- Extensive technical and hands-on experience with biomarker, PK/ADA bioanalytical assay development, qualification/ validation and sample analysis for non-GLP/GLP studies.
- Expertise working with MSD, ELISA, hybridization ELISA, PLA, AlphaLISA, FRET, Jess (Proteinsimple) protein analysis and Western blot, cell-based activity and potency assays, ligand-binding assays and qPCR.
- Hands on experience with conjugation and purification of critical reagents (Sulfo-tag, Biotin, FITC, Alexa Fluor) is a plus.
- Experience working with mouse, NHP and human tissue/ plasma samples is desirable.
- Familiarity with emerging new science and/or technologies.
- Excellent problem-solving skills for developing creative solutions and for maintaining timelines with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team to execute experimental plans and deliver results.
- Strong organizational, analytical and data analysis skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are a must.
For further information or to be considered for this position, please contact: email@example.com