WEREWOLF Therapeutics, Inc., Cambridge MA
Cancer therapy targeting immune checkpoints has demonstrated transformative anti-tumor activity in clinical use, and additional immune regulatory pathways are emerging with the expectation that therapeutics targeting these pathways will rapidly enter clinical development. WEREWOLF Therapeutics Inc. is an exciting biotech company, located in the heart of Cambridge MA, focusing on the development of novel biologic agents targeting the immune system for the treatment of cancer. We are currently seeking experienced immunologists to join our team.
The successful candidate will be an immunologist responsible for the design and execution of experimental work. He/she will have strong expertise in cellular immunology, immune checkpoints and/or T cell/NK cell biology. This individual will be responsible for the execution of project plans and timelines, evaluation of the biology of our targets, and running a variety of in vitro assays to support preclinical development of our portfolio molecules.
- A Ph.D. in Immunology. Prior industry experience is a plus but is not required.
- Expertise in cancer immunology and/or inflammation. Familiarity with emerging new science and/or technologies.
- Experience in the drug development process from discovery stage to IND-enabling studies is a plus.
- Expertise in primary immune cell assays and mechanism of action studies, as well as usage of common animal tumor models.
- Expertise with multiparametric flow cytometry panel design, techniques, and data analysis is required.
- Expertise working with ex-vivo human and/or animal tumor tissue cultures is desirable.
- Excellent problem-solving skills for developing creative solutions and for maintaining timelines.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team to execute experimental plans and deliver results is also necessary.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are a must.
For further information or to be considered for this position, please contact: email@example.com