JOIN OUR TEAM
Werewolf Therapeutics, Inc. is a publicly traded innovative biopharmaceutical company located in the heart of the Boston/Watertown biotech hub, pioneering the development of novel therapeutics engineered to stimulate the body’s immune system for the treatment of cancer.
Compiles and analyzes financial information, records monthly journal entries, reconciles general ledger accounts and prepares monthly reconciliations, processes and records payroll, processes accounts payable and assists with ad hoc projects as needed.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manages all aspects of accounts payable, including invoice and receipt entry, vendor inquiries and payment processing
- Timely processing of payrolls
- Responsible for aspects of the month and quarter-end close process, including timely completion of certain balance sheet reconciliations
- Provides accounting support for external audit requests
- Acts as liaison between Finance and other departments as required
- Supports others in the implementation and operation of Sarbanes-Oxley internal control policies and procedures
- Supports others in estimating accruals as well as support the annual budgeting and quarterly re-forecasting process
- Drives internal process improvements and continually identifies opportunities for automation
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in accounting (Master’s preferred)
Experience and Requirements:
- 2-3 years in Finance/Accounting (1-2 years in a public accounting firm strongly preferred), Biotech/pharmaceutical experience a plus
- Able to handle multiple projects in a fast paced, deadline-driven work environment
- Self-motivated problem solver
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience with NetSuite, Coupa, and/or Paylocity a plus
Certificates & Licenses:
- CPA or progress toward CPA a plus
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office/lab work environment
- None or very limited physical effort required
- Work environment involves some exposure to hazards or physical risk, which require following basic safety precautions.